Enjoy your media on the go with this Google Nexus 7 tablet, which features a 7″ 10-finger capacitive touch screen with IPS technology that simplifies navigation and delivers vibrant images. Wi-Fi makes it easy to surf the Web. Product Features Android 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system Along with a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro 8064 processor with a 2MB L2 cache and 1.5GHz processor speed allows you to stay connected and productive on the go. Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n wireless LAN Connect to the Internet without wires. 2GB DDR3LM memory For multitasking power. 7″ LCD high-definition 10-finger capacitive touch screen With IPS technology, 300 cd/m² brightness, 178° viewing angles and 1920 x 1200 resolution offers easy operation and provides crystal-clear visuals. Scratch-resistant glass helps guard the display against damage. Antifingerprint technology minimizes smudging for enhanced clarity. 16GB on-board flash memory Offers plenty of space for your music, movies, photos, apps and more. Adreno 320 graphics For lush images with precise detail. 5.0MP rear-facing and 1.2MP front-facing webcams Make it easy to video chat with loved ones. Micro USB 2.0 port with SlimPort For fast digital video, audio and data transfer. Bluetooth 4.0 Easily link with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as a mobile phone or MP3 player. Weighs only 11.2 oz. and measures just 0.3″ thin For lightweight portability. Sensors include G-sensor, ambient light, Ecompass, gyroscope and proximity. Preloaded apps Include Google Search by Voice 2.1, Gmail, Google Talk, Google Maps, Google Street View, YouTube, Android Market and more.
- Nexus 7 2nd Generation is the world’s first 7 inch quad-core tablet delivering an advanced multimedia experience with up to 9 hrs of battery life
- Asus TruVivid technology with IPS Display and Corning Fit Glass for improved colour clarity and scratch resistance
- 7-inch 1920 x 1200, 1080p HD display (323ppi)
- Dual-band Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- Front and rear-facing cameras, 16GB on-board flash memory