BigBuild Technology’s Ultra fast memory card is one of the fastest memory card available at an affordable price. This memory card is a perfect solution for taking high-resolution photos or recording flicker free smooth full HD (1080p)/3D videos. Faster memory card affects the numbers photos you can take or the number frames you can shoot per second. This also enables continuous shooting (burst mode) using D-SLR camera.
We maintain the highest standard of manufacturing and quality assurance process to ensure quality and reliability of our memory products. These memory cards can be operated between 0°C to 70°C and can be stored between -25°C to .85°C.
High End Controller for sustained speed and compatibility
This Memory card is built with a high-end controller for best compatibility and speed. That’s why BigBuild eMemoryCards™ are compatible with many devices around your home. A minimum guarantee sustained data transfer rate ensure smooth operations.
Compliant with SD/SDHC/SDXC Standard
BigBuild eMemoryCards are fully compliant with all applicable SD standards.
Write Protection Lock
It also contains a write protect feature to prevent accidental erasure.
Compatible with SDHC devices
SDHC cards use the same physical format as SD cards but cannot be used with SD host devices that do not comply with SDA Specifications Version 2.0. If you are unsure if this memory card is compatible with your device, please drop us a line.
Speed test was performed using USB 3.0 port and latest memory card reader that complaint with SDHC/SDXC and supports both UHS-I speed. With USB 2.0 port or older memory card reader, maximum read or write speed would be not more than 18MB/s. as USB 2.0 ports are slower.
Big Build Technology is a British mainland based company.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: 16GB Ultra Fast 80MB/s Class 10 SD (SDHC) Memory Card for Panasonic Lumix DMC FT30 Camera
- ULTRA HIGH SPEED: UHS-I speed is perfect for high-resolution photos, flicker free smooth HD/3D movie recording and continuous shooting with D-SLR Cameras
- RELIABLE: Built with the highest standard of manufacturing process to ensure quality. Operating temperature is between 0°C to 70°C and storage temperature is between -25°C to 85°C.
- SPEED: Using USB 3.0 port, read speed is between 40~45MB/s SD SDHC and write speed is between 10~18MB/s. Using USB 2.0 port, maximum read and write speed is approximately 18MB/s as USB 2.0 port is slower
- HIGH-END CONTROLLER: High-End Controller is used for the sustained minimum speed and compatibility which in combination ensures smooth operations