Full Range RGB Illumination; Software Control
By default, the Trident Z RGB will display a rainbow of colors in a wave-style lighting effect, illuminating any system with a myriad of hues. Further lighting effects and color customizations can be controlled and chosen through software.
A culmination of over 25 years of experience in DRAM manufacturing, G.SKILL sought to combine full-range RGB lighting with minimal impact on DDR4 performance. Designed with a custom 10-layer PCB and hand-picked IC chips to enhance overclocking performance, the Trident Z RGB series is capable of reaching speeds of DDR4-4266MHz.
Trident Z RGB series memory kits are rigorously tested under proprietary G.SKILL test methods for reliability and compatibility to ensure the highest possible quality. And like all other G.SKILL memory, the Trident Z RGB is covered under a limited lifetime warranty, as well as full support for XMP 2.0 for easy overclocking and simple BIOS setup.
- DDR4-3000MHz (PC4-24000), 16GB (8GBx2), CL16-18-18-38, 1.35 volt, Unbuffered, Dual Channel, with full length RGB LED light bar
- Revolutionary RGB LED lighting effect designed to show off your system. Fluid rainbow wave default lighting effect.
- Completely uncovered, full-length light bar. Highly screened ICs and custom 10-layer PCB for uncompromised overclocking performance.
- Luxurious hair-line finish aluminium heat-spreaders with aggressive fin design for highly efficient heat dissipation. Intel XMP 2.0 profile support for easy and simple overclocking.
- Chipset: Intel Z270 Platform / Intel Z170 Platform CPU: Kaby Lake (LGA 1151) / Skylake (LGA 1151) Module Height: 44mm / 1.73 in. Module Weight: 69g. Limited Lifetime Warranty