Go all day and forget your power supply thanks to the thin, light profile and extra-long battery life. But great portability doesn’t have to sacrifice power and performance. This workhorse Ultrabook is all-business with powerful Intel® 5th Generation Core i processors, 12.5″ IPS display and Lenovo® DOit apps for security and manageability.
- Ultrathin and Ultralight – Weighing in at less than 3 lbs and measuring 20.3mm at its thickest point, the X250 is ultraportable – without sacrificing anything in terms of ports, connectivity, or durability.
- Award-Winning Keyboard – Full-sized and spill-resistant, the legendary ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard is renowned for its full array of keys, excellent feel, and TrackPoint® pointing device. And it’s optimized for Windows 8 and later versions with convenient multimedia buttons, LED status indicators, Function-lock capability, and immediate access to view apps. Plus, the next-generation clickpad is large and includes buttons, meeting the needs of all users.
- Power Bridge Technology – Combining an internal battery with an external hot-swappable battery, Power Bridge provides flexibility and maximum battery life. Swap batteries without powering down your laptop, using an extra travel battery to increase your time between charges to 20 hours.
- Tested to Military Specifications – Military-specification testing validates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of this laptop by testing against 11 parameters: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, solar radiation, fungus, salt fog, and dust.
- VGA Port – Many customers still require a VGA port for projector connections in conference rooms, and native VGA means no dongles for them to buy/lose/replace.