This Freeview+ compatible Recorder can pause and rewind live programmes. The TV Series Recording function makes sure you don’t forget to record your favourite programme series. And they can be archived on the 500-GB HDD in stunning high-definition quality. Record Two Programmes Simultaneously in HD; Twin HD tuner – since it has two tuners, the EX97 can record two different programmes at once. So there’s no need to worry about missing anything when two programmes overlap. Easy Settings For All your Favourite Series; TV series recording – by registering TV programs such as dramas with the Series Recording function, they can be automatically recorded and stored each time they are broadcast. This eliminates the possibility of forgetting to record each program and lets you watch the programs at any preferred time. High-Speed Start-Up Easy and quick operation; – improved processing speeds in the Panasonic DVD recorders mean that even slow operations like calling up the electronic programme guide (EPG) and Direct Navigator or opening the disc tray now happen almost instantly. Unlock your Stored Content; External HDD playback through USB – Panasonic DVD recorders and home theatre systems are able to directly access content stored on external hard disk drives, without the need for an intermediary PC. This content can be music, photo or video files. *External HDD Playback works with 2 TB or less drives that use the NT File System (NTFS) and FAT32 formats. Box Contains; Main unit, Instruction Book , Mains Cable , Remote Control, Maxell P11.
- Panasonic Twin DVB-T2 With the flexibility to record Freeview HD TV onto DVD or its HDD hard drive, the Panasonic DMREX97 is a versatile recorder. This Unit is also capable of playing back your Multiregion DVD discs from around the world.
- A flexible DVD recorder that not only plays back a huge variety of DVD discs from any region and many formats but also records on all the DVD formats. The recorder is compatible with both single and dual layer (DL) DVD-R and DVD+R formats. It will also record on the re-recordable DVD-RW and DVD+RW discs or even using the rare DVD-RAM system.
- HDD Recording; Backing up the universal disc recording ability is the built-in 500GB hard drive. Using the extended recording EP mode, this allows for up to 860 hours of recording – enough to cover months away from home! Even using the highest quality HG mode, the Panasonic manages an impressive 78 hours of recording.
- Twin tuners give the Panasonic DMR-EX97 fantastic versatility. With both tuners compatible with Freeview HD, you can record two HD programmes simultaneously. This means there’s no need to worry about two programmes overlapping. Alternatively, you can watch one programme whilst recording another – even if you’re watching on a monitor or projector without its own built-in TV tuner
- This unit can has ability for External HDD Playback in MKV, MP4, Xvid, AVCHD, MP3, JPEG. It has quick operation of about 1Sec loading, This pack includes Maxell P11 Auto Power Adapter for charging your ipod (30pin) up to 5 Gen Video